Finding a perfect pair of jeans is a challenge especially for someone who has a pear shaped body like me or maybe like you. I can say that I haven't found the one. It's might sounds a bit silly making a jeans quest but trust me a perfect one is worth the time.
And the journey begin......
As a pear, I find it hard to really find a perfect fit jeans. It always have a problem with my waist and hip ratio >.< . If the hip's fit, then the waist's not and vice versa or else another problem came up like it's too low and always popped my bumps at the wrong time (if there's a right time). Nonetheless was the fabrics, I really have to find the right fabric, can't be to thick because believe it or not, made me looked bigger and can't be too thin because again believe me or not, it really emphasize my lower part that I didn't want to show . So I always have just a view number of jeans for my entire life (at least until this second of my lifetime).
Then I started to search the net (as usual when I didn't found my answer in real life, The net was such a useful place, thx GOD they found it after I was born). And I found these brands that claimed their jeans to be perfectly fit for curvy gals like me or in this broader readers, like us. It's available all across USA (bless you if you lived there). And of course it's not available in my country since the ratio between the skinny people and curvier ones is like 5:1 (maybe I exaggerated, I don't know).
The bottom line is they don't imported it to my place, well unless I plan to buy it online (which is impossible for me, I always failed when it comes to shop fashion items like shoes and of course jeans online). It is told that these brands could really wrap our body without perfectly fit because it's specially designed foe curvier woman. You can search for these jeans across the country (mostly in USA). These brand are CJ by Cookie Johnson, PZI Jeans,J Brand,The Blue Label. I can't find related site to the last two brands.
What I want to know is if these jeans really fit for our body or it's just a gimmick that their marketing plan put into our minds to create those false alarm. If it's not then........I really want it......................... (desperate mode_on....in results of a jeans fitting at a mall). So If one of you already have it, maybe you could share your experiences here???
In the mean time, these are my jeans lesson from some experiences:
1. It's okay to wear skinny jeans for curvier woman.
2. Stretch is good in a right amount, too many will kill you ;P
3. Straight jeans always fit for my pear shaped body.
4. Price does matter, quality and fabrics so important for comfort.
5. Always fitting your jeans first, though you're going to buy it for big online sale, It's a good idea if you doing some research for the size in some nearest stores first. It's quite an efforts I know, better than regret it though.
6. A really low rise jeans usually not a pear shape's best friends unless you're going to wear a tunic or planning to showing too much cracks (pear shaped seemed to show more than others when wearing a very low rise cut, or it's just me?).
So I think from my place, I have to please with "not so fit" jeans I bought. Of course I can always goes to a tailor to custom made my jeans (which again I did it twice and failed to match my "fashion sense of jeans" LoL...).
Pic source: random source contains CJ by Cookie Johnson