First of all,
I took part of this post from a blog called bodyshapedstyle. I found it on goggle (of course) and got all confused. Now, all I know about body shaped is that it divided into 3 main shapes:
Apparently I'm wrong or at least my knowledge is far from complete. Here's why......
According to this blog (and many more, I'm sure). There are several more. Here's the complete list of body shapes:
1. HOURGLASS – big tits, small waist, short waist, big hips, generous thighs
What really defines an hourglass is her tiny waist.
2. CELLO – big boobs, short waist, big hips, big bottom, big thighs, slim lower legs
A cello is an hourglass with a little extra around the middle which pretty much removes the tiny waist.
3. VASE - big tits, gently curving longer waist, hips equal tits, slim thighs and legs
A vase is sort of stretched out hourglass. A vase is very much defined by her height.
4. BELL – small shoulders, small tits, small waist, big thighs, big bottom
A bell’s breasts and waist are fairly similar size with all the extra on the bottom.
5. SKITTLE – average tits, slim waist, ok tummy, big thighs, chunky calves
A skittle has curvaceous thighs and bottom but is smaller on top.
6. PEAR – small tits, long waist, flat tummy, saddlebags, heavy legs
A pear is characterized by extra weight on the outer thighs.
7. LOLLIPOP – big tits, slight waist, slim hips, long legs
The majority of celebrities fall into this category.
8. CORNET – broad shoulders, small boobs, no waist, slim hips, long slim legs
Take away the big breasts and the shape becomes almost boyish.
9. GOBLET – broad shoulders, big boobs, no waist, narrow hips, long legs
And sometimes you’re just plain bigger on top.
10. APPLE – average tits, tummy bigger than tips, quiet flat bottom, OK legs
For this shape your stomach dictates how your dress, being the widest part.
11. COLUMN – shoulder width the same as hips, slight waist, longer legs
A column is tall and has no waist rather than extra – like an, um, column.
12. BRICK – Broad shoulders, no waist, average tummy, flat bum, chunky thighs, chunky calves
A shorter and wider version of the column, again with no waist.
WOW...... @.@ one more time.... WOW...
I read this post and got all hung up. It's too complicated for me, the description of woman's body shape. I will still hang on to my main shaped, it's more simple....fuhhhhh
But I hope it could give a little more information for those who wants more detailed descriptions about their body.....