Thursday, July 15, 2010

First Post After Months




Pic Source ( ;P ):clangnuts.blogspot.com

Yes it's been almost 3 or 4 months since my "not so blog post" and yes I'm still here if any of you asked. Not so good but always tryin ;P.

Anyway back to life, can't believe that I'm a fully grown woman right here right now without a doubt. I was a girl who loves to dream so very much and when life really slapped me on my face and woke me up, it's like so many things in this world or at least my life that have been neglected from my sight. Yes it's an old story and yes again that everybody would already knew it. But still, when it happens to my own life. Honestly it sucks.. ;P can't lie.

My body is not the only problem I have. I have a lot Lol.

Yes Houston...we have a problem here

anyway...

recently I received a message told me that someone objected of my blog image because it his image. So for anyone who feel objected out there, feel free to tell me which one of it, and I would delete it as soon as possible. And I promise that I will put my pic source anytime of my blog posted.

so it's kinda out of the topic I have on my blog and probably I will have another....hmmm no i mean others post outside the topic. So I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You may object or you may not, but I think most of you won't be care anyway so LOL...what am I talking about?

Oh well.

No comments: