Friday, February 5, 2010

Three Things This Pear Shaped Gal Couldn't Live Without

It's been almost a month since my last post. Rough month.....and something to learn this month. Three things I couldn't live without. It has nothing to do with this blogs themes but I'm going to post it anyway.

Okay ...

Three things this pear shaped gal couldn't live without are:

1. People who will support for me in any kind of situation. Good times and especially bad times. Who will actually there for you without any hesitation. Just be there for you.

2. A healthy body. With it, I could get ridden all kind of obstacles in your live. Only with good health.

3. Money.... a lot of it. This is a real world with money. No further explanation needed for this point (right????)




aaahhh Life...... I'm learning the lesson of life @.@


No comments: