Saturday, March 20, 2010

When Flat Is One of The Options

Remember when I said that it is necessary to have a good high heels to emphasize our figure? I am right, right? (Lol....) So I always wear heels everyday. But one thing I forgot to say is don't overdue it, my friends!! It's bad for your lovely feet. If you don't want your feet to look like Paris Hilton's feet, then don't wear it every second you hit the ground.




Actually I love flat shoes even though there's always some heels (about 2-3 cm) in every flat shoes I have, and yes I called it a flat shoes. It's comfortable and also cute if we paired it with some casual mini dress or a comfy shorts in a casual day. Love it a lot.



So even if I have to admit it, that my legs looks a bit chunky when wear a flat than wearing a heels ( but still look cute though..Lol.. keep the spirit alive!!!). It is one thing that I'll never put behind. For our sake and our health.... ;-P

flat
flat by yoel featuring DKNY dresses


No comments: